Have any questions?
What makes carbmee different from its competitors?
Our product can be used by customers interested in measuring and reporting their carbon emissions. However, it goes beyond that. It was designed for reduction – helping customers to make data-driven decisions based on factual information about their value chain emissions and achieve net-zero targets in a cost-efficient way.
Most of our competitors’ platforms use spend-based calculation alone, which isn’t precise enough to include primary, operations data or provide results that can help companies identify actionable hotspots. Our approach is to use both spend-based and activity-based calculations for the most thorough and precise results possible.
We provide spend-based calculation to set a baseline for Scope 1 and 2 as well as to identify hotspots if needed. At the same time, we guide our users towards collecting and growing their emissions data within the organization and increasing activity-based data coverage.
We provide activity-based calculation to tackle emissions that can be the most difficult to measure throughout the value chain, i.e. Scope 3. While many competitors avoid using activity-based calculations due to their complexity, carbmee has streamlined the process, to deliver on results that are 30% more accurate and actionable insights for carbon reduction strategies.
What kind of carbon footprints do you calculate?
We have developed our own categorization for how we break down all of your company’s emissions, which are:
Company Carbon Footprint...
- calculates CO2e emissions across your entire company, i.e. all suppliers, internal processes and products;
- covers all phases of the company, i.e. Scope 1, 2, and 3;
- fulfills regulatory and sustainability reporting requirements;
- enables identification of strategic reduction opportunities.
Product Carbon Footprint...
- calculates climate impact of a product;
- enables carbon reduction along the product development process;
- commonly required to win tenders, report on progress, and comply with regulations.
Supplier Carbon Footprint...
- calculates climate impact across all suppliers;
- covers all phases of the supply chain, i.e. Scope;
- identifies cross-supplier/category reduction opportunities;
- enables collaboration with suppliers for joint carbon reduction.
Can we integrate our ERP system data directly into carbmee’s EIS™ platform?
Yes, our solution is system-agnostic and can integrate with any ERP system.
Can I use international reporting frameworks?
Yes, our solution provides precise information for compliance with major sustainability reporting standards like GRI, CDP, and GHG Protocol.
Why is carbmee better than my company’s internal excel solutions?
While Excel is the classic solution for formatting, organizing and calculating data, it is also entirely manual – not at all optimized for the complexity of corporate carbon management.
Carbmee’s EIS™ Carbon Management Solution automates carbon management, not only making carbon management easier but also delivering on:
- calculations 80-90% faster than with Excel;
- higher level of accuracy & precision;
- lower margin of error;
- trustworthy data privacy and security;
- the opportunity to collaborate on data collection – streamlining data from multiple sources (e.g. suppliers, various internal teams, etc.);
- a variety of features built for reduction like analytics for easy hotspot identification, an initiative planner for planning reduction path and high ROI initiatives, as well as automated reporting.
Which database do you use for emission calculations?
We use a variety of databases, including comprehensive activity-based databases such as ecoinvent, as well as industry specific ones such as carbon minds and Exiobase for clients in need of spend-based carbon calculations.
Is your data 3rd party auditable?
Yes, all of our 3rd party database partners provide transparent and auditable data on request.
What is carbmee’s pricing model?
We have different packages that can be set-up based on customer’s needs and value chain complexity. Talk to one of our decarbonization experts to get a quote for your company.